- Fix bas initialisation when several workout are recorded without restarting the application.
- Improve tizen-3 call back processing (fix some rare weird displaying)
- Improve GPS model for better time and distance
- Improve accuracy of timing in TCX files
- Fix non saving of workout when battery and/or memory become too low.
- Improve notificationDistance management
- Introduce new Interval Training Workouts engine
- Do not create lap when one do a pause/resume during a workout
- Only need to press one time the back button to record a new lap in the map view (even when the screen is off)
- Speed computation accuracy improvement
- Maximum speed and instant speed are now exported in tcx file (Third party sites dosn't compute it well)
- Major improvement of prediction estimation (more optimistic)
- Enable to rotate bezel in both direction for changing views
- Fix bug: auto poweroff was not working since version 1.4.1
- Lots of general code improvements for better efficiency and thus less power consumption
- Enable free premium account subscription
- Stability issue fix
- GPS/HRM improvements
- Power management change to not disturb other application behaviour
- Add support for Bluetooth LTE export directly from the watch
- Add week, last week, last month workout summary
- Add MapMyRun export
- Significant improvement of the user interface
- Add auto notification and auto lap at configured interval
- Add performance, splits as well as prediction in the detail view
- Improve accuracy and battery drain
- Fix several bugs
- Improve measures accuracy
- Add Path view which enables to see your path during your activity as well as your direction/elevation gain and the distance to starting point.
- TCX export improvement (time zone and smoothness)
- Better support of imperial units.
- Prevent Tizen to come back to watch mode when running
- Tizen application requirements
- Implements standard power management feature for Tizen applications
- Add OnLookActivation option to keep display on when one looks at it.
- Change bezel step angle computation to always use the 360 degrees.
- Let the gear S3 power of the screen when not running (Samsung requirement)
- Add possibility to choose pace or speed displaying.
- Add possibility to choose between miles and kilometers for speed/pace and distance displaying
- Add vibration when changing lap in lap mode
- Multiple rapid press on the back button was occasionally displaying several screens at the same time.
- Change term VMA (French) by MAS (English)
- Change color gradient to blue-green-orange-red.
- Add more notification messages.
- Enhance power saving, screen is on only when you look at it during (one or two seconds)
- Enhance power saving, when not running Run4GearS3 will automatically stop after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- Fix weight (rounded to int) and other preference values
- Improve precsion of location export
- Use miles in speedrate graph [need feet in elevation]
- Add extra information about subsciption
- First release of Run4Gear